JDS Monthly Bulletin JDS News August 2015
Table of Contents
- A periodical meeting of the Board of Councilors was held for 2015
- Members of the Board of Councilors, Directors, and Auditors of JDS
- 10th seminar on Adulthood issues for people with Down syndrome
- Would you like to hold a JDS National round-seminar in your region?
- Nature School "Forest of Taiyo Life Insurance" filled with smiles
- A day in the forest filled with warm feelings
- I'm grateful for the invaluable experiences!
- Cover story: Thoughts on my son being 30 years old
- First trial of cloud-fundraising on the Internet to make a photo book
- A message from Prof. Wright, the author of the book Downs
"The birth of DOWNS as result of integration of my sister's existence and research in the medical history."
- Report on the first live performance of Love Junx Okinawa
"the first stage filled with passion"
- Announcement of the first voluntary performance "Special Wonderland 2015" by SP class of K Planning
- Infant Development Consultation No.238
My son is growing very very slowly
- Message from the Directors: June
- Notes from the Office: 6/1 to 6/30
- Information Bulletin
Cover Photo of This Month
Haruki Yoshimura (30 years old from Fukushima prefecture) enjoying lunch on a holiday with his friends of "moon smile," a circle for people with disabilities. His life has calmed down again now that a while has passed since confusion around the Great East Japan Earthquake.
Friends in the photo are (from left): Yukitaka, Haruki, Mika, and Humiyoshi.