JDS Monthly Bulletin JDS News July 2015
Table of Contents
- 10th seminar on Adulthood issues for people with Down syndrome
- Would you like to hold a JDS National round-seminar in your region?
- How Disability Pension works in Japan? Part 4
- Report on the World Down Syndrome Day (final report)
Yokohama Project as a new chance to build new relationship/connections
- Summer seminar series on Education for children with disabilities at Children's Castle for year 2015
- Enjoying the expression, challenge, and new activity of acting
"the succession" the first performance by sweet factory
- Cover story: Always trying new things positively
- "Colorful" artists in Tottori prefecture - one year of art space "Colorful"
- Voices of the Self-advocates (No.11)
"Holding dreams in the happy things, and moving towards the next dream"
- From Newspaper Story: Book review article on History of Down syndrome in Yomiuri Newspaper
Social acceptance concerning disability
- Fulfilling Experience in Japan
- Infant Development Consultation No.237
How to interact with your child through infant development consultation
- Message from the Directors: May
- Notes from the Office: 5/1 to 5/31
- Information Bulletin
Cover Photo of This Month
Haruhiko Uchida (31 years old from Okayama prefecture) succeeded in a dieting of 10kg in a year through so-called long-breathing dieting and commuting by walk. He also enjoys interaction with college students by participating in a circle activities for people with disabilities.