JDS Monthly Bulletin "JDS News" March 2015
Table of Contents
- Would you like to hold a JDS National round-seminar in your region?
- Report from Yamanashi Branch: First event related to the World Down Syndrome Day 2015
- STEP FORWARD TOGETHER 2015
Theme of this year: "It is not a dream to us!"
- Tickets on sale for our commemorative event in Tokyo
- Our commemorative T-shirt now on sale
- Stage performers from Japan
- Other events around Japan
- Awareness raising poster on Down Syndrome
- Donation would be appreciated for WDSD related events
- Cover story: My daughter has brought us a lot of encounters and ties
- [Book Review]
- My child: pre-natal testing, reproductive medicine, biological and foster parents
- "Hello, and let's be friends!" - for the children who goes into group environment for the first time - a mini book series on Down syndrome
- Ratification of the Convention on the Rights of the Persons with Disabilities and development of a domestic legal framework - towards JDS Declaration
Vol.4: Law on Prevention of Violence to Persons with Disabilities and Law on the welfare of the persons with intellectual disabilities
- [An essay written by a sibling] Selection of lives, pre-natal testing
- Reporting: Day 2 of the training seminar for JDS consultation staff (vol.6) "Children with Down syndrome at school : Roles of the teachers"
- Infant Development Consultation No.233
When and How to communicate about having Down syndrome
- Message from the Directors: January
- Notes from the Office: 1/1 to 1/31
- Information Bulletin
Cover Photo of This Month
The Mori family appeared on the cover page were picked up from the New Year's greeting cards sent to the JDS office. Read the family's account on the pages eight and nine.