JDS Monthly Bulletin "JDS News" February 2015
Table of Contents
- Ms. Shoko Kanazawa to exhibit her calligraphy in NY and give a speech at the WDSD commemorative meeting at the UN headquarter
- International symposium on promotion of assistance on decision-making between Japan, Korea, and UK
- On directing the making of "Mother, Are you happy?"
- STEP FORWARD TOGETHER 2015
Theme of this year: "It is not a dream to us!"
- Our commemorative event in Tokyo
- Our commemorative T-shirt to be on sale from February
- Stage performers from Republic of Korea
- Events related to the World Down Syndrome Day 2015
- Donation would be appreciated for WDSD related events
- Ratification of the Convention on the Rights of the Persons with Disabilities and development of a domestic legal framework - towards JDS Declaration
Vol.3: Basic Law on Persons with Disabilities
- Reporting: the 3rd Asia Pacific Down Syndrome Federation in Bali
- 12th World Down Syndrome Congress to be held in Chennai, India, August 2015
- Reporting: Day 2 of the training seminar for JDS consultation staff (vol.5)
"Children with Down syndrome at school - Roles of the teachers"
- Hello from the New Year's greeting cards
- [Book Review]
- Infant Development Consultation No.232
- Message from the Directors: December
- Notes from the Office: 12/1 to 12/31
- Information Bulletin
Cover Photo of This Month
Sayuki Kagari, 5-year-old from Hiroshima, commutes to the early intervention center by bus alone. She loves her older sister, Momoka, 8, and sees her off to school every morning.
The Kagari siblings appeared on the cover page were picked up from the New Year's greeting cards sent to the JDS office.